Tuition & Financial Aid
Wolf River Lutheran High School remains firmly committed to making Christian secondary education affordable to any family that desires to be a part of our school. Like most Christian schools, we don’t rely solely upon tuition to pay the bills. To do so would make enrollment too expensive for virtually any family. In fact, the average cost to educate one of our students exceeds $13,000 and yet our current tuition rates are only $4,105 for students of association churches and only $5,105 for non-association students. The remainder of the income is generated through church association dues, donations, adopt-a-student sponsors, fundraisers, etc. To be blunt, you get far more than you pay for even if you pay full price.
The best news is that MOST families don’t pay full price! We aggressively work to provide financial assistance to any family that is willing to formally apply and qualify for a reduction in tuition. We also offer interest free payment plans, paid-in-full discounts, work service credits, and multiple child discounts to help ease the burden.
Financial Aid Application Information
Wolf River Lutheran High School contracts with TADS, a nationally respected company, that provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by our Board of Directors, in accordance with its policies, to determine the award amount. Final awards notices will be mailed by August 1st of each year.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at mytads.com or picked up in the school office and mailed directly to TADS. The $34 processing fee is payable to TADS which keeps the entire fee as payment for their services. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the application due date of July 15 each year.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
Need Help with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
- Online Chat: http://mytads.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: 1201 Hawthorne Ave, Suite 100, Minneapolis MN 55403
- Phone: 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
- Fax: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)
Remember These Important Dates:
Application Available: March 1st
Application Deadline: July 15th
Award Notices Mailed: August 1st